2.20.2011

Battle: Los Angeles...the video game?


So we all know that the ratio of movies to video games about the movies is fairly high and it is no difference for Battle: Los Angeles.  When I saw the trailer for this action packed film I immediately knew that I had to get a taste of it.  Thankfully, the Australian Classification Board (just like our ESRB) and Saber Interactive, they wanted to get a taste of it too...just in the way of a console rather than the silver screen.

It has been confirmed that Saber Interactive, the company behind TimeShift, will be working on Battle: Los Angeles: The Game alongside Konami, who will be publishing it.  Our sources tracked down the listing on the Australian Classification Board themselves and it can be seen here.

There's no word on any specific consoles that it will be released on but I'm sure that as time progresses, they will give us that little bit of information.

I'll post the trailer for the movie so you can get a little hint as to what is to come!









Posted by:

1 comment:

  1. That's what I've heard, actually. I have yet to see it but I'm sure that I'll get a chance to at some point!

    -LindsayBrohan

    ReplyDelete