3.15.2011

Kratos to appear in the new Mortal Kombat!



Via Stig Asmussen, game director, God of War 3

"Sometimes, life has a strange way of working out. Here I am, 17 years later, having been able to work on the incredible God of War series … and then one day we get approached to include Kratos in the new Mortal Kombat! This was a complete no-brainer. I remember interviewing at PlayStation eight years ago and seeing Kratos in the very early stages of God of War 1 and thinking, “This guy looks like he was pulled straight from MK!” Which to me, was a good thing. One of the things that I always felt separated Mortal Kombat from other fighters was its character design. When you combine this with Kratos’ attitude and tendency for violence, it’s a match made in heaven!"

The extremely talented Game Director also makes a statement saying that the game is amazing and that he’s sure that everyone who gets their hands on it is in for a huge treat.

"Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a shout out to Ed Boon and Netherrealm Studios for getting close to wrapping up Mortal Kombat! From what I have seen and played, I think everyone is going to be really happy once they get their hands on it."

I’m pretty excited to try it out, although fighting games aren’t my forte, they are definitely something fun and interesting to do when you’re getting tired of the same RPG scenery.

Check out this Kratos/Mortal Kombat trailer and let us know what you think!







Posted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment