4.04.2011

DC Universe Online Review

DC Universe Online, by Sony Online Entertainment, launched on January 11 on PC and PS3 to mixed reviews. The game tends to cater towards playing a couple hours a day, instead of turning it into a job as a lot of MMOs do. The storylines are interesting, the combat is a lot of fun, and with a low level cap of 30, it’s not a months-long grind fest to get to the fun stuff.


I’ll be reviewing the PC version, though from my understanding the two versions are nearly identical, apart from quality of graphics. Also note that I play using a wired Xbox 360 controller, which I highly recommend over a keyboard and mouse. There are probably plenty of reviews out there that cover the basic mechanics of the game, so I’m just going to glaze over them quickly in the interest of highlighting the pros and cons of the game as a whole.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment